For those who don't know the last few months have been full hospital stays, doctor appointments, migraines, tests, drugs, drugs, and more drugs, laying in bed day after day. Finally, an exploratory laporscopy and multiple blood test gave me the answers I had long been awaiting. Somehow while I was living up in Utah I became sick with mono. I know! Mono right?! It was horrible. It was like the day after my birthday or something like that and I got these HORRIBLE pains in my back! I thought my kidneys were under attack! Well after a week of being in the hospital then and not quite knowing what was going on I had to come back home to California cause my White Blood Cell count was scary low. After a few weeks, some blood tests to try to figure out what was going on, a week in the hospital for a migraine (and let me tell you wasn't that just an experience, some good stories there), things were starting to get to normal until one Sunday I started to get some pains in my stomach. Now long story short, this went on for about two months. I was in and out of the ER/Intermediate Care Service because of pain, saw multiple doctors, had multiple test. It was not a fun few months. Then finally after having laporscopic surgery things started to get better. I found out that because of the mono and multiple infections it gave me, thus needing to take many antibiotics. Those many antibiotics I was taking caused my birthcontrol not to work. And while my birthcontrol was not working I developed Stage 1 Endometriosis, which also turned into a thing called Allen-Masters Syndrome. Pheww I get tired just thinking about it sometimes. Now I know and am working on the way to recovering. I am all the way recovered from my surgery. It's been six weeks today! I have a doctors appointment with my doctor to talk about the Allen-Masters and issues I'm still having. And I'm currently working out kinks with my migraines. Well that's been my life for the past few months. Ever since I turned the grand 21! For some that may have been too much detail and others not enough. But hey that's what blog is for right?!
Has for my life continuing on now I have got everything together to send in for getting my license here in California! I can start looking for a job now! Woohoo! It could not come at a better time cause my money is running out! I can start getting all my health stuff figured out and contuine working on getting towards a mission again! Bought a planner today and my wonderful dad setup my room for me while I was in the hospital last week with yet another migraine. I am ready to get out and conquer all! Starting with job, walking my dog, getting in shape....
Love you all -KK
No comments:
Post a Comment