Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's What I Do, It's What I LOVE!

A lot of you out there don't know that I am a Massage Therapist.  Coming this October two years ago I started at a school called Utah College of Massage Therapy and graduated a little over a year ago.  It is in Lindon, Utah and it is an amazing school! I absolutely LOVE massage therapy and ALL that it entails. The body is so freaking amazing!  It is so great to work in such an awarding field. I learned so much during school.  I learned more about me, and others, and just overall life.  I will preach from mountain tops and valley lows the greatness of bodywork (which is things such as massage, chiropractic work, etc.)  My favorite modalities of massage are those called structural and trigger point.  They are more the get in there and get stuff done.  Not the fluff 'n buff or sassy malassey as my teachers (and now I) call it.  I want to learn rolfing! It is structural massage. There are 10 sessions. It is the absolute best! It is so good for you and your body.  I also want to contuine on with my education and become a Physical Therapist! That's yet to be awhile. I have a mission to go on first and then lots of school to finish up. But I love the body so much, I just want to be out there helping people help their bodies be the best they can for themselves!  

No comments:

Post a Comment