Things have been going so well for me lately. The beginning of the year I joined a gym and am on my way to loosing all the weight that I have gained from being sick last year. So far I have lost 10 1/2 pounds! Work has been getting busier for me. I am getting more return clients! I have a calling in my new ward, I'm meeting new people and getting my life back from the year from hell. After the worst year last year, I am so grateful and lucky to be getting back to myself and all the things I have accomplished. I am grateful for my wonderful friends who I miss dearly and for the new friendships I am making. Coming into the second month of this new year I am ready and eager for wait lies ahead. I am ready to take charge of my life and see where the possibilities will take me.
Love you all ~ KK
Yeah!! Love this!
ReplyDeleteAlicia