Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sicky sicky sick sick sick

The past week has been horrible! I have been so sick! Horrible cough, ton of bricks on my chest, hard to breath, sore throat, can't sleep sick. Last Friday I went to the doctor. She looked at my throat, listened to my chest and gave my an antibiotic. I pretty much had to talk her into giving me something to help with the difficulty breathing thing.  So I left the doctors with an antibiotic and an inhaler.  The next few days were no better.  Coughing 24/7, sleeping like 5 hours the most each day (if that) and just being miserable. I had to sit up and couldn't sleep that way and I couldn't lay down cause then I would cough a lung up.  Well Monday I was no better so I went to the doctors again.  She basically said the other doctor was crazy and shouldn't of given me an antibiotic.  She gave me a different inhaler and prednione.  I also took something to help me sleep that night.  Oh my goodness I would like to give that doctor a big fat kiss! My cough is pretty much gone, and because of that the ton of bricks on my chest, the breathlessness, sore throat, and no sleeping is pretty much gone too! Woohoo! I am now done with my self pity rant.

Love to you all ~ KK

No comments:

Post a Comment